drank Birthday Cake by DAVIDsTEA

Haven’t had this one in a while!

It really is a great rooibos. It leaves a film on my tongue, which I don’t really like, but it is naturally sweet and tastes like icing. And I love me some icing!

For whatever reason I’ve steered away from the caffeine free teas in my collection but I really do need to change that. This one is far too good to go 6 months (!?) in between cups!

Boiling 8 min or more
Terri HarpLady

I also didn’t drink much in the caffeine free genre for awhile, but now I’m trying to tone down my caffeine in the pm, so I’m revisiting those teas too. :)

CHAroma

Film on your tongue?! Uh oh.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

CHAroma

Film on your tongue?! Uh oh.

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: