I’m one of those people who logs a tea every time she has it. I do it to keep track of which ones I do drink over and over again, and how far apart between cups I go, etc. I’m a data nerd, and this is a fun way of collecting it!

All that is to say I’m sorry you’ve seen so many notes on this. But it is my work tea and so every once in awhile I’ll make it to get a nice few minutes of relaxation in before I go finish my shift. I’ve not yet figured out a way to make loose leaf conducive to a hospital so until I do you can pass these logs right on by.

I will say that if you like cinnamon this in sachets is about the most convienent tea for traveling anywhere, a little hot water and you’re good to go. I must really try and find some more teas like that, really…

Charisma

I do the same thing – logging every tea I drink ;)

heh i’m in there with you as well..it’s rare that i forget to log something, though it happens on occasion