Backlog from 2 days ago..

This smelled so familiar when I opened it…and it just came to me what it reminds me of! It’s like circus peanuts! Kind of a banana + marshmallow smell. There are huuuge flakes of coconut in this. One of my sad tea regrets is that I never tried Franks’ Coconut Banana hojicha blend that came out a few years ago, because I just knew those two flavors would go well together. Based on smell alone of this leaf I’m thinking I wasn’t wrong!

Maybe I’m highly suggestible but I do really get banana pudding in this. Even some wafer/graham cracker notes, like all banana good banana puddings have. I did add milk so I think that helps the creaminess but I’m still shocked at how right on this tea tastes.

Hmm.. there’s plenty left on the site. I’ll give this another go and if I get the same results I’m going to add some more to my one pouch. I’m hoping I do, because that first cup was pretty amazing!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: