I just had to know if I was right about the circus peanuts smell, so I shoved it under my boyfriend’s nose this morning. He agreed! I don’t know why it makes me so happy when that happens, but there it is.

Judging by the massive banana chunk I just added to my leaf this is going to be a pretty strong banana-y cup. Adding milk and sugar again doesn’t give me the graham cracker note (boo), but it does taste like a combination of Coconut Cream Pie and Banana Bread. I liked both of those blends separately, and now I know I like them together too.

I’m pretty I’ll grab an extra pouch of this as an add on whenever a new tea of the week comes out that I like. In other words, probably this week. :)

Ze_Teamaker

You could put a small piece of cinnamon stick in your teapot to give you that gram cracker taste. I did that for S’more genimachia and it work perfectly.

Comments

Ze_Teamaker

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: