drank Pineberry Honeybush by 52teas

So, uh, this.

I probably overleafed this one. It was super dark and there was a bunch of sediment at the bottom. And it had this off smell – I actually don’t know that it’s off so much as woodsy – from the honeybush I guess?

Anyway, so I think strawberry+pineapple+marshmallow does not work for me. Strawberry+pineapple would have been fine, and strawberry + marshmallow, also fine, but these three together are not playing nice. Maybe if I go down on the leaf next time they won’t fight with each other so much?

Or maybe I should try it cold? Though I did let it cool and it was still a bit bleh.

Sigh – I’ll experiment and report back.

Boiling 8 min or more
Ze_Teamaker

maybe a shorter steep time?

Comments

Ze_Teamaker

maybe a shorter steep time?

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: