I have such awesome coworkers. I mean, I really could see myself staying at this job indefinitely because of them.

Case in point: last night, one of them came up to me and said “so I tried this tea – Earl Grey. Did you know it’s citrusy?” It’s like when little kids come home from school and tell you things they’ve learned that are completely obvious to us (e.g. shapes, counting etc) but they don’t realize we already know about it. Almost like an innocence? Anyway, it made me smile.

Guess I’ll be bringing her some EGC to blow her mind on Friday. Loose, no less, so she can really be amazed.

I had this one a few days ago and it’s really the only tea I’ve had in a while. I have the next few days off though so I’ll probably change that. I’m almost through one pouch of this and I’m glad I have another to gall back on…I really do reach for it quite a lot, especially considering the variety I have on hand to choose from.

I keep looking out for it when its reblended but I’ll probably just need to buy in bulk for myself. It’s so consistently yummy!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: