Okay. Iced…not so much.

I made a gallon of this (took a leap of faith, whoops!) in my usual iced method (30 g. leaf and 1 minute 45 second steep since it was astringent at 2 minutes when hot) and something about that cherry just turned medicinal once cold.

It’s only really noticeable if you’re not eating anything else with it, so I’ve been making sure to have it with meals, but still…I wish that the cherry flavor that came through when it was hot would be the same as when it was iced.

Eh. Still looking for a good cherry black, then…

Iced 1 min, 45 sec
Fjellrev

I’m still looking for a good one too.

Comments

Fjellrev

I’m still looking for a good one too.

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: