Backlog from yesterday morning.

I love this tea! I have settled on the fact that it tastes like the coconut cream pie and banana bread teas blended together. This is not a bad thing, since those were two of my favorite 52Teas blends anyway!

I think the coconut does give the banana flavor that creaminess that suggests pudding, especially when you add in a little milk and sugar. It would probably be amazing as a cold latte! I know Frank had posted a recipe for how he did his iced lattes a long time back, so I’ll have to find that again and give it a shot.

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: