Hello June!

I love summer – and I love that I have at least 5 more days off. To celebrate I’m considering placing a tea order….that french toast black from 52 teas looks to die for!

It’s been a while since I’ve had this and I’m holding steady with my rating for it – it does have strawberry and it does have that brittle/cake sweetness but it’s lacking any kind of complexity. It’s also lacking consistency – sometimes this blows me away, and other times it’s just okay. Today, it’s just okay.

It’s a good thing it’s not a must-have though, since DAVID’s apparently doesn’t stock it anymore… a couple of cups of this and then it will be gone for good.

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: