drank Smooth Earl by Compass Teas

Hmm.. liked this better when I thought I oversteeped it, actually… maybe I underleafed this time? I did one level tsp. per cup. This has a wonderful balance between bergamot and vanilla in smell and taste, though – my favorite of all the earl grey cream teas I’ve tried so far.And I just ordered enough to teas to break my “75 teas or less” rule. Sigh. I’ll be at 81, when my new Upton and 52teas order comes in. So…guess that means I need to do six sipdowns by the end of the week? Better start now!