I am so excited for all the iced tea that is in my future. This one, however, is in my present because I don’t have enough peach tea in my life and it smelled DIVINE dry – a very authentic peach note, with black tea lurking beneath.

I brewed this hot, added 3 tbsp. of sugar to 1/2 gallon of tea and steeped 15 g. of the leaf at the below parameters. It reminded me a bit of the Crystal Light peach tea, but minus this artificial powdery aftertaste. In other words, just the good bits! This is the first of the 4 iced tea samples I got from Upton, and I’m off to a good start I think!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Oh! That sounds amazing! I love a good peach tea!

Terri HarpLady

Me too! It’s so hard to find a decent Peach tea that actually tastes authentic.

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Oh! That sounds amazing! I love a good peach tea!

Terri HarpLady

Me too! It’s so hard to find a decent Peach tea that actually tastes authentic.

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: