drank French Toast by 52teas

Hmmm…

I steeped this at the below parameters, about 1.5 tsp. to 10 oz. water. No milk on hand, but I did add sugar.

This smelled like bananas + maple, and then I got cinnamon, but nothing that overtly screamed french toast/bread.

The steeped tea was pretty much just notes of maple syrup and cinnamon. It took me awhile with pancake breakfast to get the right flavors out of it, though, so maybe this will be the same way? It wasn’t bad, just not quite french toast, yet.

Ze_Teamaker

In my experience you get more of the flavors when steeped at cooler temps and when the tea has cooled of a little bit. Also brown sugar or Dark Agave help with the flavor.

Tealizzy

Yep, cooler temp. Try 185 degrees. :)

JoonSusanna

Awesome. Will definitely do!

Comments

Ze_Teamaker

Tealizzy

Yep, cooler temp. Try 185 degrees. :)

JoonSusanna

Awesome. Will definitely do!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: