drank French Toast by 52teas

This is a backlog from a few days ago.

I steeped this at a much lower temperature than I usually would at the recommendation of others. For some reason this stripped it of all flavor but the spices. The boyfriend smelled it and said “when did you get a new chai blend?” And he’s right. It tastes like chai. Which was all well and good, but I wanted french toast, dangit!

Alright – back to the drawing board…

Ze_Teamaker

hmmmmm, try to steep it for 2:30. When Franks teas are steeped for a long time they tend to overpower the flavoring. Also I recommend brown sugar. Helps make it taste more French toasty (yes that is a word…. I think)

CHAroma

2:30 worked out really well for me.

Comments

Ze_Teamaker

CHAroma

2:30 worked out really well for me.

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: