So. Darn. Good.

I’ve never had a bad cup of this. It’s nice to have a surefire tea like that in your arsenal – especially for breakfast when you really don’t want to be up in the first place. Yummy!

i wish i could taste what you taste with this one

Tea Sipper

I just got a whole unopened package of this from Rachel’s sale today! Looking forward to it!

Skulleigh

Oh man, just the name of the tea has my mouth watering!

Comments

i wish i could taste what you taste with this one

Tea Sipper

Skulleigh

Oh man, just the name of the tea has my mouth watering!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: