drank Smooth Earl by Compass Teas

I’m in Orlando for a wedding and I thought ahead – brought a few different options of loos teas just in case the hotel had a small coffee/tea brewer. The hotel room does indeed have a mini Keurig type dispenser, so I went ahead and brewed this.

And you know – I always thought that it was just maybe that the options of hotel teas are inferior, but I think it’s more that prepping tea in a hotel room with individually packaged sugar and creamer will take its toll on any flavor tea. Even if its a nice, creamy earl that has been tempting you for a few days.

I’ve got to figure out a way to transport my stash better….it’s such a shame I can’t seem to get the same good cups that I do when I’m back at home!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: