drank French Toast by 52teas

Alright french toast. We meet again. Prepped with sugar and milk at the below parameters.

I get bread now – like the egg soaked bread you make french toast with. Egg-bread and spices. French toast without the syrup/powdered sugar – which I could probably fix if I added some maple syrup – I just can’t seem to wrap my brain around putting that in tea. Does not compute. So it looks like between this and pancake breakfast, the pancake breakfast wins out on its ability to taste like syrup.

As far as accuracy, though, I have no complaints – I just should have know I’d prefer the pancakes since as a rule they’re my first choice for breakfast anyway. :)

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: