Backlog from Sunday.

Had this with some peach pie for breakfast (I’m on a pie making kick lately because I’ve decided not being able to make a decent crust is unacceptable – this means a lot of pies are in my future and that is okay with me. Also – tell me your favorite pies, if you have them! I don’t want to be repetitive with my fillings.)

Anyway, the tea was beautiful, as always. Creamy and caramelly and kick in the pants strong. We’d almost run out so I’d been hoarding it, but our stash is replenished so I imagine I’ll be drinking this plenty for my breakfast beverage. :)

gmathis

When you land on an EASY and decent crust recipe/technique, would love to know what works for you.

gmathis

Oh, and…lemon meringue :)

Nicole

Strawberry & Triple Layer Pumpkin – graham crust is a winner. :)

gmathis

Graham crust—that I can handle! Got really adventurous on the 4th and put a Jello cheesecake mix (sacrilege, I know) in crust made from crunched up lemon shortbread cookies.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Peach and blueberry pie! I really NEED to bake a pie this weekend!

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Peanut Butter Pie !!

Comments

gmathis

gmathis

Oh, and…lemon meringue :)

Nicole

Strawberry & Triple Layer Pumpkin – graham crust is a winner. :)

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Peach and blueberry pie! I really NEED to bake a pie this weekend!

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA