Prepped according to the below parameters – 2 tsp. leaf to 8 oz. water as per package directions.

The last few nights at work were rough but I don’t go back in until Thursday night at least. Sometimes I wonder what I was thinking, becoming a nurse. I love it but I’m such an introvert that I get positively drained after a few shifts and need the time to recover.
Speaking of introverts, I discovered I’m an INFJ recently. Anybody else know their MBTI type?

I say all this to explain why I’m drinking a strong cup of this malty, chocolate wonder now, instead of going straight to bed. It is so smooth, rich and comforting. Something about the smell of a freshly brewed, good black tea just relaxes me, and this is no exception. Strange how a tea can manage to be both calming and energizing simultaneously – but this one does that.

Just what I needed for right now…

Stephanie

Weird! I am an INFJ too…isn’t that type supposed to be pretty rare? Neat :)

Stephanie

Ad yeah, as a fellow INFJ, I’m real glad my job does not involve me dealing with the public directly…

gmathis

Didn’t we have a whole discussion thread recently on the introversion thing? I can’t find it, but I’m right there in INFJ land with you. My husband, King of Introverts, noted just yesterday that we have created a world that doesn’t understand the value of quiet.

JoonSusanna

@ Stephanie, they do say INFJs are pretty rare. Maybe an unusually high percentage are represented online, though, since its a way of getting people interaction without actually interacting.

@gmathis, I’ll have to search the threads for this! I’m definitely curious to see how similar as a group we Steepsters are…

Stephanie

Yes, online is definitely a LOT easier than in person interaction, so I bet you are right about the number of introverts online :)

Shmiracles

i’m an ENFP. but i still identify as an introvert. strongly.
in fact, my boyfriend sent me this drawing last week. (he is a true extrovert and i think i make him lonely sometimes) (but it’s been 6 years so i guess he’s okay with it.)
i feel like the drawing is our exact interaction every single day hahaha
welcome to my hamster ball!!!

Love the art!

lol the comic…so true

TeaBrat

I usually come up as an INFJ or an INFP

OMGsrsly

(Hiss!) I love that part. I generally feel that way about people, but I truly do value social interaction.

Doug F

I’m an INFP as well. Idealistic and not exactly practical.

Comments

Stephanie

Weird! I am an INFJ too…isn’t that type supposed to be pretty rare? Neat :)

JoonSusanna

Shmiracles

i’m an ENFP. but i still identify as an introvert. strongly.
i feel like the drawing is our exact interaction every single day hahaha
welcome to my hamster ball!!!

Love the art!

lol the comic…so true

TeaBrat

I usually come up as an INFJ or an INFP

OMGsrsly

Doug F

I’m an INFP as well. Idealistic and not exactly practical.

A few of my favorite teas (in no particular order):

*Dessert flavored blacks
*Breakfast blends
*Virtually any black tea (but lapsang/keemun!)
*Dancong oolong