drank S'mores by Della Terra Teas

Good news: my shift is over.

Bad news: my shift was absolutely freaking terrible.

Good news: I’m not coming back to work for a week! And also, this tea.

I wanted dessert after the crazy night I had, so that’s why I picked this. While the flavor is a tad weaker than I remember (I think I undereleafed) I still get enough marshmallow, chocolate, and graham cracker to make me feel like myself again.

I need to sleep now – but I just got a book about pie that I really want to crack open. Decisions, decisions…

Fuzzy_Peachkin

lol! Don’t open the book about pie!! You will not sleep! I’ve made that mistake too many times! :-)

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: