drank SBT: Mango Peach by 52teas

Am I really the first to have tried this? Really???

(Also, sorry if I broke the picture – I cannot seem to add images to steepster for the life of me!)

Anyway, I couldn’t resist the buy 10, save $1 per package deal on the SBTs, especially after how amazing the rainbow sherbet tea was when iced. They all sound so very good that I had to just blindly reach in the package and pick one out rather than agonize over a decision. This was first pick, so I steeped it up according to Frank’s directions and it was ready to go instantly.

Note: I sweetened this less than my typical amount for a 1/2 gallon (3 tbsp. vs. 4) and this was definitely a good choice – there is a lot of natural sweetness from the fruit. When it was first made I felt like the peach stood out more in terms of flavor, but now that its sat a day in the fridge I get more mango. The black tea in this base is balanced perfectly with whichever fruit is strongest, though. Just strong enough so that you know you’re drinking tea, but also smooth and willing to share the spotlight.

This ones a winner! I’m excited to see which one I’ll pick next!

JustJames

nope, that wasn’t you that broke that function… i messaged jason with the same concern months ago. it’s been like that awhile, so don’t worry!

ashmanra

Ooo, I am making this one later! I got this, Earl Grey, Pink Lemonade, Cotton Candy, and Rainbow Sherbet.

Comments

JustJames

ashmanra