drank SBT: Pink Lemonade by 52teas

The smell of this tea once brewed is strongly reminiscent of the Rainbow Sherbet tea…a sharp, creamy tang. I was rather impatient and brewed this up to drink it straight away, so that was mostly the flavor I got as well.

A citrusy note was a bit more prominent in the aftertaste, but I have to admit I found that creaminess off putting – it’s just not what I associate with lemonade.

Maybe after a night in the fridge the flavors will settle a bit, but for now I will say it’s not my favorite of the 52teas I’ve tried. Honestly, that’s kind of a relief though – one less flavor I have to stock up on!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: