drank SBT: Watermelon by 52teas

Prepped according to package directions, with my usual amount of sweetener (4 tbsp. to a 1/2 gallon) added.

So I’ve just started to like watermelon, after 20+ years of not being able to taste it. Normally I’d put the idea of anything watermelon out of my head, but when I was trying to get to 10 iced teas so I could get the discount I figured this would be as good as any to try.

And it’s not bad. I should have expected it to have the watermelon candy taste instead of fresh watermelon since those are two different things. But when I sniffed the dry bag I knew I was getting candy over fruit.

Eh – not bad. Reminds me of the watermelon flavored bubble gum that I tried so hard to like as a kid, so kind of fakey tasting. It was still refreshing though. And since it was the only thing I drank during my 12 hour shift, and it kept me hydrated, it gets decent marks from me.

The Southern Boy iced teas line is just making my summer, you guys.

Fjellrev

SBT is totally awesome, I agree.

Comments

Fjellrev

SBT is totally awesome, I agree.

A few of my favorite teas (in no particular order):

*Dessert flavored blacks
*Breakfast blends
*Virtually any black tea (but lapsang/keemun!)
*Dancong oolong