drank SBT: Lime Jello by 52teas

Made a 1/2 gallon of this following the directions and added my normal amount of sugar, and finished the last bit off yesterday night.

I don’t know why I didn’t write a note on this earlier – I liked it well enough. I played the ‘guess what this smells like’ game with the boyfriend and he rather quickly pinpointed the lime note (not that it’s really hard to with this). He didn’t get the jello and I don’t know that it’s something you can smell so much as notice in the texture – this iced tea tastes thicker somehow, like the jello liquid was infused into the tea itself.

I love lime in my iced tea – it’s quite preferable to lemon to me. I tried a Persian lime iced tea earlier in the summer and between the two I do like that one a bit more, because it tastes a bit more natural. Still, the convenience of a ready made bag of good (not CTC) tea has been a wonderful luxury, so I’m rating this up there with the other SBT’s. I think I’ll try the Pear one next…

A few of my favorite teas (in no particular order):

*Dessert flavored blacks
*Breakfast blends
*Virtually any black tea (but lapsang/keemun!)
*Dancong oolong