It’s been quite a while since I had this – and it’s a backlog from at least a few days ago.

Followed the recommended parameters on this and added some milk and sugar. The orange has faded from this but the chocolate is still there. It tasted a bit thin even with the milk and I didn’t get much marshmallow in anything but texture.

Wasn’t a terrible cup, but I do think its lost something to age. I really need to drink my stash faster…

oh noes! :(

JustJames

i have some of this coming in a couple of weeks. yippy!

QueenOfTarts

I’ve also felt like my Three Friends tea that I have is losing some of its flavor to age. It’s still good, but definitely not as much marshmallow/orange as before!

Comments

oh noes! :(

JustJames

i have some of this coming in a couple of weeks. yippy!

QueenOfTarts