drank Coconut Cream Pie by 52teas

Yay Saturday! But not just ANY Saturday – an August Saturday with a noon temperature of 64 DEGREES that I am NOT working! The world has lost its mind!

I am celebrating this day off by drinking a huge mug of this. I just sent a sampler of breakfast teas + finum strainer to a friend and can’t wait to get her reviews of them. She has just discovered tea and her descriptions are quite entertaining – my favorite is the Irish Breakfast she referred to as a ‘sassy minx’.

Maybe after I get her into the breakfast teas I’ll send some dessert ones her way. This one would be a top choice – the little I have left – because it is one that is so true to its name. Coconut and pie. Add a little milk and sugar and a good day becomes fabulous.

Happy weekend!

Hesper June

Isn’t it just so fun to introduce others to tea!?
Sassy minx tea…I think a tea company should use that name, I love it:-)
This tea sounds tasty and I am so jealous of your 64 degree temps.

Ze_Teamaker

>64 Degrees

LUCKY!!!! It is 92 here and it is mid August. You can’t do anything outside without getting disgustingly sweaty.

Comments

Hesper June

Isn’t it just so fun to introduce others to tea!?
Sassy minx tea…I think a tea company should use that name, I love it:-)
This tea sounds tasty and I am so jealous of your 64 degree temps.

Ze_Teamaker