BLARGH I just wrote a note and it got eaten!

Okay, cliff notes version: bright and brisk like a typical ceylon. Some borderline astringence but I think I came close to oversteeping so that could explain that. Perfect for iced tea (I got this as part of the Upton Iced Tea Sampler) but nothing unique. Dry leaf was very fine, almost like coffee grounds and the smell was malty and earthy.

I made 1/2 gallon of this with my typical iced parameters. It’s tasty and cheap and I’ll drink what I have, but I won’t go out of my way to get more.

nomnomnomnomnomnomn i’m in your notes, eating your tastings…

Short Sorceress

Sil, that just made me spit my tea all over my laptop

JoonSusanna

Haha – it took me a minute Sil! Well played :)

Sorry…. It’s the first thing that popped into my head when I read that haha glad I made someone laugh :)

Comments

nomnomnomnomnomnomn i’m in your notes, eating your tastings…

Short Sorceress

Sil, that just made me spit my tea all over my laptop

JoonSusanna

Haha – it took me a minute Sil! Well played :)

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: