drank Butterbeer by 52teas

This is so good that I can only imagine what the Root Beer Float tea must have tasted like. Kicking myself for not ordering that. Meh.

Anyway, I kind of flaked on this one and accidentally underheated my water – the Breville was set at 180 without me realizing it. And then I oversteeped, too. But it still tastes good. I’m drinking it plain and I get the butter/sarsaparilla notes. The only thing it’s really missing is carbonation but there does seems to be a kind of effervescence in the background. I should make this iced with carbonated water next time and I bet I’d love it that way.

Heck, I love it this way. It makes me wish more of the Harry Potter-verse were real. :)

JustJames

i have a 1 serving sample of this. i consistently muck up my 52teas single servings. how would you recommend i steep this?

Black 52 teas I usually brew at less than boiling temp for 2-2.5 mins max

thanks sil!

Comments

JustJames

Black 52 teas I usually brew at less than boiling temp for 2-2.5 mins max

thanks sil!

A few of my favorite teas (in no particular order):

*Dessert flavored blacks
*Breakfast blends
*Virtually any black tea (but lapsang/keemun!)
*Dancong oolong