Ummm…

It’s like a switch flips in my head this time of year. It’s not anywhere close to getting cold out, really, but there is something there, all the same. Maybe the feeling of change?

Whatever it was, pumpkin tea sounded about right for me yesterday morning. I drank it without milk or sugar, and it was like coming home. A huge reset button, if you will – it’s almost time for the holidays and my birthday, time for endings.

This is still a perfect pumpkin puree with a hint of spice tea. I like being able to taste the pumpkin so front and center…usually it gets so drowned out with cinnamon and nutmeg or whatever else makes up the blend. This is fall in a cup. Still as tasty as it was on day one!

MissLena

I know exactly what you mean by the feeling of autumn coming, it hit for me last week, when it was still around +26 C outside haha.

Comments

MissLena

A few of my favorite teas (in no particular order):

*Dessert flavored blacks
*Breakfast blends
*Virtually any black tea (but lapsang/keemun!)
*Dancong oolong