drank Smooth Earl by Compass Teas

Backlog from a few days ago. I sent a friend of mine the Upton samples (one of which being the vanilla earl grey) and her email telling me she liked it made me go for this. I’m so suggestible, sometimes. :)

This is easily one of the best vanilla earl grey teas for my palate. It has the buttery vanilla, the pretty orange color in the steeped tea, and a subtle amount of bergamot. Everything plays so nicely together.

I drank this with only a splash of milk and that was all it needed – I’ve been less inclined to use sugar lately in my teas and this one had a sweetness of it’s own without needing anything more.

Very tasty stuff, this.

Fjellrev

Oooh, I’m always looking for an EGC/vanilla EG.

ifjuly

I’ll have to look into this if you think it’s similar/better than the Upton (I’m a fan, and of EGCs in general), for sure!

Comments

Fjellrev

Oooh, I’m always looking for an EGC/vanilla EG.

ifjuly