Sigh. So much for my 75 teas or less rule. I saw the rootbeer float tea from 52teas back in stock and found a few others I wanted and, whoops! Um, I think I’m at around 80 or so? I’ll have to double check my inventory but urgh. No self control!

I made this as my iced tea for the next few days – my 1/2 gallon method, so 15 g. of tea and 4 minute steep with my normal ratio of sugar. For a blend called Java, I was really nervous this would be dark and astringent at 4 minutes, but…it wasn’t. It was almost too light – I could have either added another tsp. of leaf or an extra bit of steeping time because when it was cold it was almost weak.

I’ve got to give it the overnight to let the blend settle a bit (and maybe then the flavor will get stronger) but honestly this was just a loose version of Lipton iced tea to my tastebuds. (that’s not an insult – I drink Lipton tea all the time – it’s just, well, I can get that bagged and cheaper.)

So I’ll post an update when I have some later today. As for now, though, not too riveted.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Tea gets so addicting so quickly!

Haha I need. 75 tea rule…if I can ever get down that low lol

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Tea gets so addicting so quickly!

Haha I need. 75 tea rule…if I can ever get down that low lol