Another sipdown – but this one is bittersweet. I’m now at 72 teas (yay for meeting my own self imposed limits) but this one is SO. DARN. GOOD. I don’t know that I won’t be restocking as soon as I finish this note.

Prep notes: 2.5 tsp. leaf to 10 oz. water with some milk at the below parameters.

I remember how this one tasted before with just milk so I replicated it today. I don’t get as much chocolate, more of the rice/starchy notes, but the texture still wins all the points. Thick and creamy and decadent. My favorite.

A really nice way to start my early morning.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

mmmm! I’m so looking forward to trying this one!

Chizakura

I quite liked this one too. It was the perfect balance of dessert and tea!

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Yay this in is in my travel stash I brought on the road with me I cannot wait now!!

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

mmmm! I’m so looking forward to trying this one!

Chizakura

I quite liked this one too. It was the perfect balance of dessert and tea!

BrewTEAlly Sweet