drank Butter Pecan by Compass Teas

Tea of this morning.

Prep notes: 1.5 tsp. leaf, 10 oz. water, milk, some sugar.

Mmm. I’m not an ice cream person but I make an exception for butter pecan. Seeing that butter pecan tea was a thing? Yes. Please.

As far as a tasting note, though, I’m not really sure I’ve got too much to say- it is absolutely dead on butter pecan, balances well with the black tea, and I finished the cup pretty fast. In general Compass Teas have been 100% on point with all of their tea blends, so if you are wanting to order from them you will definitely get the flavors they’re promising!