And just like that, its pumpkin season.

Literally overnight the weather has cooled off and the days are shorter. Even a few days ago I wouldn’t have been reaching for a pumpkin flavored tea but it’s kind of nice to see the seasons changing.

Even if I do like summer and wasn’t quite ready to let go of it yet.

I made this with milk and got mostly the spices rather than any actual pumpkin, but I’ve had it for a while and that could be why. I think the flavor overall is a little weak but next time I’ll compensate by adding more leaf.

Anyway, it was a great introduction to fall this morning!

teataku

I also found that this tea lost considerable pumpkin-ness over time. Sad, really. :(