Backlog from a few days ago. I am so bad about starting these reviews and then just leaving them for hours lately.

This one was good. I just added some sugar, no milk, and a little more leaf than usual because I’ve had this a while and was worried about flavor loss. Nope. I mean, there’s strawberry, anyway. And it was still pretty creamy without creamer, and zabaglione is a kind of custard so that’s where that comes from.

I’m just in a tea rut, I think. It was a good cup but since it’s not really new to me I’m not really saying anything I haven’t said before. I do think it’s aged really well, though, because it has good flavor to it and it’s probably well past the age it should!