drank Butterbeer by 52teas

Whenever I think of Butterbeer I think of the first time Harry had it – when he snuck down to the Three Broomsticks in his Invisibility cloak. I remember the way J.K. Rowling described it – the way it warmed him down to his toes on that cold night. She was so good with writing things in a way I could feel. I think that’s why I’ve never been able to do the movies – they just paled in comparison to the fully fleshed out story she gave me to play out in my head.

I say that because this particular cup, this morning (with milk and sugar as additives), really managed to capture that warmth and comforting feeling. It took me right back to the middle of book 3, and for a tea called Butterbeer there really can be no higher praise, can there?

I have the next few days off, and I’m thinking I really should do myself a favor and spend it rereading some of those books. For the umpteenth time. With plenty of tea by my side.

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: