drank French Toast by 52teas

My whole body hurts. I did a 4 hour cave tour yesterday and a 5.5 mile hike the day before that. I got so muddy my jeans turned into khakis and I had to pressure wash them before doing laundry. Good thing I don’t work until tomorrow, because OW.

Before I left to go underground though I had a quick cup of this. The dry leaf smell REALLY nailed french toast yesterday, it was sweet and bready so I decided to have some with cinnamon toast. I added milk and sugar to 10 oz. of water at the below parameters.

SUCCESS! I don’t know if enough time has passed that everything has just finally blended itself together, or if I finally just nailed the right ratio of leaf to steep time, but THIS cup tasted like french toast with just a hint of powdered sugar. I got the toasty bread flavor!!!

It really hit the spot yesterday, for whatever reason. Now I’m just hoping I’ll be able to duplicate it!

JustJames

i always wanted to go spelunking…. i really liked this tea too. it boosted me through a couple of days talking to government officials, lol. it fixes stuff!

OMGsrsly

A cave tour sounds so cool. :)

Comments

JustJames

OMGsrsly

A cave tour sounds so cool. :)

A few of my favorite teas (in no particular order):

*Dessert flavored blacks
*Breakfast blends
*Virtually any black tea (but lapsang/keemun!)
*Dancong oolong