What a delicious Thursday morning.

The air is crisp outside and I have the day off. I’m trying to psych myself up to make an apple pie and chose this tea to get me motivated…and I think it worked! A little sugar and milk and I’ve got cinnamon apple amazing in my cup. There isn’t a note of crust, per se, but the cinnamon adds a sort of pastry note…. its heavy and comforting and complements the chill in the morning.

Had with some homemade waffles and maple syrup for breakfast, because it just seemed like the thing to do. Now off to go make some pie crust! I love fall!

Stephanie

MMmmm homemade waffles? Pie crust? You’re makin me hungry :)

Tealizzy

Sounds like an awesome day off to me!

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Sounds like my day off

Comments

Stephanie

MMmmm homemade waffles? Pie crust? You’re makin me hungry :)

Tealizzy

Sounds like an awesome day off to me!

BrewTEAlly Sweet