Backlog from yesterday.

With milk and sugar this actually completely transforms into liquid candy corn. And this is even when making sure I didn’t put one of the candy corns (there are whole ones in the blend) to steep!

So, flavor accuracy is there. The only thing is, it is really WEIRD to have liquid candy corn in your mouth. I really like that chewy texture of the candy corn and apparently that’s a big part of the experience for me. Brain is having trouble computing the whole drinking when you should be chewing thing. Which is even more silly because some of my favorite teas are things that you CHEW (Blueberry cream cheese danish, pancake breakfast, etc).

All that is to say I’ll drink this and it’s perfect for this time of year, but clearly I’ve got a mental short circuit that I need to work on. :) This is not one I’d reorder, but its a fun one time blend to try!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: