I am REALLY tempted to get the iced version of this. REALLY tempted.

My one hold up is how much I like it with milk and sugar, though… you can’t exactly do iced tea with milk unless it’s like a latte refrigerated. And that takes a whole lot of forethought, not exactly my strong suit.

Anyway, I had this with homemade coffee creamer (the vanilla cinnamon recipe on this page: http://www.sheknows.com/food-and-recipes/articles/1016415/homemade-coffee-creamers-in-fall-flavors) and it was PERFECT. This tea is flexible enough that it’s good no matter what I put in it, though – that’s why it’s one of my favorites!

Chizakura

I actually find this one works great cold brewed without milk, whereas when I drink it hot, it absolutely HAS to have milk. So maybe give it a try a cup’s worth? :)

Comments

Chizakura

A few of my favorite teas (in no particular order):

*Dessert flavored blacks
*Breakfast blends
*Virtually any black tea (but lapsang/keemun!)
*Dancong oolong