Steep notes, 1.5 tsp leaf, 3 minutes, 180 degree water, about 10 oz. No additives.

This is a backlog from a day or so ago. I’ve had it for a while and not even tried it yet, which is kind of embarrassing because I’ve been whining about how I have no new teas to try (in my head, at least) and DER. One right here.

I’m not normally a white tea person, is the problem. If I buy one of Frank’s white teas it is because of the flavorings involved, as in this case. Mint julep? With strawberry? Fabulous. Let’s do this.

Of course drinking it the first thing I think is how wonderful it would have been to have cold. In summer. That’s my own fault, since I HAD it in summer and did not take advantage. :(

This really wasn’t bad hot though. While the dry leaf had an artificial berry note I didn’t find too exciting, steeped it turned into a very natural strawberry scent and taste. I didn’t get much mint except for that cooling after taste on the swallow, and the white tea did what it normally does and retired meekly to the background. I don’t drink alot of liquor so I didn’t really notice the bourbon flavor, but that’s okay.

Overall it was a clean light tea that I’m curious to try cold. It will have to wait a few days though, because I’m starting 3 12 hour shifts at work tonight and not much will be on my radar except for work and sleep ’til the end of the weekend. :/

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: