This did not stand up well to some half and half, sadly. I was going for a strong, latte-ish experience but I guess I underleafed? I felt like I did 1.5 tsp. to 10 oz. liquid, but even after 5 minutes the steeped liquor was very light.

I got a hint of spice and chocolate but I think more leaf is probably the answer for next time. Note to self, then.

Bonnie

Honestly, it’s light but wakes up if you also add some honey.

OMGsrsly

I agree with Bonnie! It’s a really light tea.

Comments

Bonnie

Honestly, it’s light but wakes up if you also add some honey.

OMGsrsly

I agree with Bonnie! It’s a really light tea.

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: