Sipdown? What?!

I almost never drink honeybush (or any caffeine free tisanes) anymore, so it’s been a long while since I’ve had this. Even though I love it.

Steeped: 10 minutes, 3.5 tsp. tsp 500 ml. water with some milk and sugar added. Below parameters.

Yeah, still do love it. Tonight I get almost a graham cracker type crust with the toasted coconut on top. The milk accentuates the creamy tang of the cheesecake, and though sometimes honeybush can have a thin texture that’s really not happening here.

It will be missed, but not replaced any time soon as I’m really wanting to try newer teas instead of stick with old favorites at the moment.

Boiling 8 min or more