I really need to stop ever buying other chais. Even the 52teas ones (as tempting as they sound). None ever measure up to this.

It is always perfectly spiced, strong, and never astringent. Doesn’t really matter how I prepare it, what amount of leaf I use, whatever. It turns out balanced and smooth each time.

This is another one I need to be taking home to visit with the boyfriend’s parents…

really…hmmm i’ll have to try this one out sometime.

TeaBrat

mmm. I love chai and I have been very tempted by yogic chai!

Comments

really…hmmm i’ll have to try this one out sometime.

TeaBrat

mmm. I love chai and I have been very tempted by yogic chai!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: