It’s not even 9 AM and I’ve started a sponge for bread baking, cleaned out the fridge and got dinner in the crockpot. To reward myself I made some cinnamon toast (using the last of my old homemade loaf) and had this tea to go with.

Steeped: 1.5 tsp. in 10 oz. water/milk with some sugar at the below parameters.

The custard/vanilla note is as present as ever. As in previous notes, it also still reminds me of coffee (yum!) since I think french vanilla is a common coffee flavoring. Still really well balanced, still flavorful and this is a blend I’ve had around for a while. I love when teas age well, because I am a SLOW tea drinker!

I think it’s an excellent substitute for coffee in the morning (if you like that kind of thing).

Veronica

Wow! Want to come over to my house? ;-)

JustJames

yup, what veronica said.

Comments

Veronica

Wow! Want to come over to my house? ;-)

JustJames