SIGH. Darn keemun ruins this for me every time.

I wanted to give this another shot because I’m quite tempted by Butiki’s Black Lotus, but apparently I’m just that sensitive to the Keemun that I won’t be able to enjoy it like I want to. Grr. I so want to place a Butiki order this weekend and may give it a try anyway to see how that compares to this.

As for this tea, I need to give it away. Actually I have a couple (read: most) of my David’s Tea collection I want to give away/throw out. I’ve found after a cup or two of a blend the novelty wears thin/quality doesn’t measure up and I lose the drive to finish what I’ve got. They have such great marketing that it’s a shame. Oh well, I’ve got plenty more tea companies out there to try, I guess!

have you tried adding a splash of maple to keemun?

i’m not a big fan of keemun either, just tasted like dirt to me

agree on David’s Tea also, I almost never shop there

david’s tea = great intro for the masses…if you like tea, move on quickly. at least in my opinion, especially for straight teas. I also don’t like their additives and it’s a little scary how often their ingredient lists seem to be wrong…

OMGsrsly

The ingredients lists. headdesk I still like getting samples of everything, although I prefer other flavored teas.