Advent calendar, day 2.

It’s funny how for the most part this has the exact same ingredients as Hot cinnamon spice by Harney & sons, but is completely different in taste.

For one, this actually tastes of citrus in equal parts with the spices. The Ceylon was a good choice as a backdrop because that always has a naturally bright orangey note to it. It’s such a sweet orange, too…a slightly spiced orange juice. It is very smooth without additives (I am thinking this is going to be a theme, and I like it!) and it really does evoke the sense of the holidays quite well.

Another winner for me!

JustJames

dammann freres is just SO good. i am a huge fan…… beautiful name on this one too =0)

Comments

JustJames

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: