Day 5 Advent calendar, but I’m a little late getting around to it.

It almost seems a shame to have this hot. All the fruity flavors just seem like icing it would be the way to go. Alas, it is December and I really only have the one teabag so maybe some other time.

This smells amazing dry – I mostly get the red fruits. Once steeped the smell remains unchanged (yay!) but the taste is strangely all the fruits that aren’t in the smell – namely orange with a tiny bit of peach.

I’m having this with no additives but I do think that sugar when iced would knock this out of the park. So far my experience of Dammann has been that the teas are all very smooth, true to flavor, but delicate at the same time. Perhaps sophisticated would be the word? All I can of is that my boyfriends mother, who loves all things French, and who loves tea, would probably enjoy a few of these for Christmas this year…

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: