Whee! I’m sitting in the courthouse for jury duty. I knew that I would need some serious fortitude to get me through the monotony so I picked this for breakfast this morning.

As always, this tea is impossible to mess up. I had it with milk and sugar and it was smooth and spicy. Quite warm for a rather cold, early start. Hopefully it will be my good luck charm and get me done early, too…

Fjellrev

Wow, hope everything went well!

Comments

Fjellrev

Wow, hope everything went well!

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: