Sil most awesomely sent this my way after some undignified begging on my part, haha. I wanted to make sure an order would be worth my while.

I should have known that you guys would not lead me astray. The dry leaf smells kind of cinnamon/raisiny, but I usually have a hard time gauging dry leaf smell from a swap since it’s in with so many other teas.

Steeped though, this liquor smells mostly like cinnamon rolls. WOW. How can it smell like bread?! The taste is just as accurate, and punched up with a bit of milk and sugar it is full on cinnamon roll with icing.

I only had one steep of this this morning before leaving for jury duty but I am definitely planning on revisiting this later tonight.

Time to put together an order for sTEAp shoppe, it seems…

i found that this was the one tea i really loved from Janet, and most of the others were average. Not to disuade you but i’d read up on some of the reviews to get the ones that you’ll most likely be able to enjoy the most :)

JustJames

hahahahah ‘after some undignified begging on my part….’. =0)

Amariel

I really like this one too.

Comments

JustJames

hahahahah ‘after some undignified begging on my part….’. =0)

Amariel

I really like this one too.

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: