Why did I think that this one was a herbal? Maybe the original one was? Huh. Well, regardless I was halfway through steeping it a bit late at night and realized my mistake too late. Luckily caffeine doesn’t affect me that much.

I was not really wowed by this. The pumpkin/squash flavor was weak and the spices (cinnamon, predictably) were more prominent. I like to taste actual pumpkin so that’s the main source of my ambivalence. But I will play around with it – and maybe add some sugar next time to see if that makes a difference.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Cloves

Butiki Teas

Nope, never an herbal. The previous version was also an oolong.

Comments

Butiki Teas

Nope, never an herbal. The previous version was also an oolong.

When it comes to tea, I feel like the 10th Doctor says it best: